The Haa Tóoch Lichéesh Coalition is a partnership of organizations, agencies, schools, and individuals across our community.
Gunalchéesh, Haw’aa, Thank You.
Gunalchèesh. It would not be possible without you. The following organizations and individuals work together to implement the mission of Haa Tóoch Lichéesh.
· Alaska Education of Young Children (AEYC)
· Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (ANDVSA)
· Association of Alaska School Boards (AASB)
· Central Council Tlingit & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska (CCTHITA)
· City & Borough of Juneau – Zach Gordon Youth Center
· First Alaskans Institute
· Goldbelt Heritage Foundation
· Goldstream Group
· Juneau Afterschool Coalition
· Juneau Montessori School
· Juneau Public Libraries
· Juneau School District
· Juneau Suicide Prevention Coalition (JSPC)
· Kaasei Training & Consulting
· KTOO News & Public Media
· NAMI Juneau (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
· Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest & Hawaiian Islands
· ROCK Juneau (Raising Our Children with Kindness)
· Southeast Alaska Independent Living (SAIL)
· Sealaska Heritage Institute
· United Way of Southeast Alaska
· University of Alaska Southeast, Native & Rural Student Center (NRSC) and Wooch.Een
Gunalchéesh and Haw’aa to coalition Elders Della Cheney and Leona Santiago, as well as co-founder and mentor Daxkilatch Kolene James for your ongoing support and wisdom. Co-chairs David Abad and Ati Nasiah have been honored to learn and heal within this role and opportunity. We have nurtured important relationships and made new ones as we deepen our work and efforts. Thank you to our partners friends for co-creating a community of care.
PO Box 20809
Juneau, AK. 99801